Coffee Social

 By Kendall Worth 



As you readers of my BLOG know, I sometimes like to advertise events on my BLOG, that I feel would be a benefit to People I advocate for through my BLOG. In today's post I bring you an advertisement for a Community Cafe which takes place every Tuesday, at a church hall at Allen and Windsor, on peninsula.  
 
I have decided to post and advertise this on my BLOG because as many of you know,  I advocate for a Social Prescribing Organization  to get up and running in Halifax. 
 
See here, for info on a social prescribing organization, and here,  for more on Social Precribing.
 
This cafe event is related because it provides a free and non judgmental opportunity for people to get out and socialize. I hope by advertising this on my BLOG. some first voice will start taking advantage of this.
 
Readers, if you are interested, or if you feel you can benefit from attending, the location of this cafe  is:
 
 
2096 Windsor St
Please use the Allan St. Door

See poster below for details!
 
 

 

Comments